Here are a few frequently asked questions that might help you find out what you need to know. If you still cannot find the answer to your question, just give us a call on 01254 238844 and we will be more than happy to help.
- When will my products arrive?
- What if I have ordered in the past and you already have our artwork?
- Do you send products out throughout the summer?
- We use to order a certain product from you but I don’t see it on your website?
- How do I customise the products on your website?
- We have ordered from you for a number of years and your coding of products seem to have changed a bit. Please can you explain it for me?
- What if I want a particular size of book that is different from the size that book normally comes in?
- How many pages/sides can I have in the books?
- What if I want more than 80 pages/sides?
- What colour cover can I have?
- Do you have a minimum order?
- How much do you charge for delivery or handling?
- Can I order if I am outside the UK?
- How much will it cost to post if I am outside the UK?
- Can I see any of the books before I buy?
- Do you charge for personalisation?
- What pack size do your books come in?
1. When will my products arrive?
If you have ordered from our next working day range (provided it is in stock and your order was placed by 2pm) we aim to deliver it the next working day. Due to couriers this sometimes isn’t possible and so please allow up to 3 working days to arrive . For any bespoke work our delivery time is 2-4 weeks for September to May and 6-8 weeks from June to August. However, we always aim to deliver sooner.
2. What if I have ordered in the past and you already have our artwork?
This can speed up the 2-4 week delivery time between September and May, but during the summer months it is unlikely we will get your products to you sooner than our 6-8 week timeframe due to us being so busy.
3. Do you send products out throughout the summer?
We can do this, but you need to provide us with a contact name and number to be able to check that someone will be in to accept the delivery. If our courier cannot deliver the items then we will be charged for the parcel to be returned and we will then have to pass this cost on to you.
4. We use to order a certain product from you but I don’t see it on your website?
Most of our products are up on the website. However, some are still being put on and some have been discontinued. If you don’t see it, please contact us.
5. How do I customise the products on your website?
Simply select the product you want and customise using the designer window. The designer window can be found if you scroll below the Add To Basket button.
6. We have ordered from you for a number of years and your coding of products seem to have changed a bit. Please can you explain it for me?
We have made some changes in the past but we have simplified it now. Here is a typical code:
FLP = Fully Lined Page (books with pages that are all lines.)
08 = 8mm Ruling
/64 = 64 Pages/Sides in the Book.
/SRE = Single Colour Red
/OP = Overprint (your own design on the cover.)
/L = Laminated Covers.
As you can see, it is really very simple. Just look at our website to find the type of book you want (the FLP bit) then choose your ruling (the 08 bit), decide on the number of pages/sides (the 64 bit), decide on a colour (the SRE) bit, if you want your own logo or cover design put OP, and if you want it laminated put L. Alternatively, you can order it straight through the website here.
7. What if I want a particular size of book that is different from the size that that book normally comes in?
That is easy as well, take the example above FLP08/64/SRE/OP/L this normally comes in A4 but you want it as a 9×7? You just put 9×7/FLP08/64/SRE/OP/L
You can have any of the following sizes – 9×7, 8×6, OS (Oversize) or A4.
8. How many pages/sides can I have in the books?
If you do not specify we will send you 32 pages/sides, you can also have 48, 64 or 80 pages/sides. You just need to remember to put it in your code.
You will find the option to change the number of pages once you add the product to your basket.
9. What if I want more than 80 pages/sides?
We recommend you buying one of our special Oversize Exercise Books. These are wiro bound books that can have up to 200 pages/sides in them.
10. What colour cover can I have?
Firstly you can choose between Full Colour and Single Colour. When writing your code you just put FRE for Full Colour Red or SRE for Single Colour Red.
Our main colours and codes are:
Red – RE
Light Green – LG
Dark Green – DG (this is also know as Emerald and Billiard Green)
Light Blue – LB
Intensive Blue – IB
Purple – PU
Yellow – YE
Gold – GO
Cream – CR
Orange – OR
Raspberry – RA
Daffodil – DA
You will be able to find digital versions of all these colours in the pictures of any of the Exercise (With or Without Logo) products.
11. Do you have a minimum order?
Most of our books are sold in packs of 10. If you are changing the colour of the cover or putting a logo on them then we ask that you order 100 of each type of book at a minimum.
12. How much do you charge for delivery or handling?
There is a handling fee of £6.95 on every order. This also covers the first box of your order. After this it is £6.95 for every subsequent parcel. For example, an order containing 3 boxes would be £6.95 for the handling and first box and then 2 x £6.95 for the following two boxes. If you ordered 1 box of items, then it would just be £6.95. However, on orders over £500 the P&P is free.
13. Can I order if I am outside the UK?
You won’t be able to place any order online at the moment, but you can place the order by email or fax.
14. How much will it cost to post if I am outside the UK?
This will depend on where you are and how many boxes you want. Give us a call to discuss your needs.
15. Can I see any of the books before I buy?
We have a range of samples, give us a call with your request.
16. Do you charge for personalisation?
If you order more than 500 books in your total order then personalisation is free! If you order less than 500 books in your total order then personalisation is charged at £30+vat per order.
16. What pack size do your books come in?
All our books are sold in packs of 10. Please specify if you are ordering in terms of packs or individual books. PLEASE NOTE – We do not sell books in terms of boxes or larger than 10 books in a pack. If you order thinking we do, we cannot be held accountable for any costs to rectify this error.