Exercise Book purchasing can be stressful. We offer a massive range of exercise books so that your teachers get exactly what they need to best do what they do. However, we understand that the bigger the offering, the more complex it can be. So we have this section of the website to better help you understand the process and what we offer. When you are ready to purchase the books. You can either download an order form from HERE or start shopping online HERE
There 6 parts to our exercise books:
- The Book Size – OS, A4, 9×7 etc.
- The Ruling – 8mm Lined, 10mm Squares etc.
- The Number of Pages – 32pp, 80pp etc.
- The Colour of the Cover – Red, Light Blue etc.
- Personalisation – With or Without a Logo
- Lamination – A Glossy Coating or Not
All companies will have their own versions of these 6 items, but they generally follow the same pattern and sorts.
We offer the following for each of these types, if you wish to see examples you can select the SEE MORE button next to the title or contact our team to request a sample.
- Book Sizes
- OS (305mm x 216mm)
- A4 (297mm x 210mm)
- 9×7 (229mm x 178mm)
- 8×6 (203mm x 152mm)
- 8×4 (210mm x 100mm)
- Ruling (SEE MORE)
- Lined Books With and Without Margin – 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm
- Alt. Lined and Blank – 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm
- Split Lined and Blank – 10mm, 12mm, 15mm
- Squares – 7mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm
- Alt. Squares and Blank – 10mm
- Handwriting – 16/4mm, 21/6mm
- Music – Lined and Staved
- Page Numbers
- 32pp (32 pages or sides of paper)
- 48pp (48 pages or sides of paper)
- 64pp (64 pages or sides of paper)
- 80pp (80 pages or sides of paper)
- Colour Cover (SEE MORE)
- Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Green, Dark Green, Gold, Purple, Yellow, Red, Cream, Orange, Raspberry, Daffodil and Pink.
- Personalisation (SEE MORE)
- No Logo (Just our name and class box)
- Black Logo (Grey/Black print of your logo printed on coloured card)
- Colour Logo (Colour version of your logo printed on coloured card)
- Full Colour Design (Your fancy design printed on white card)
- If you choose it, lamination is a glossy protective cover for the book.